Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help

Links, Units, Ranges?

•  05-16-2008, 6:47 PM

Links, Units, Ranges?

I am trying out your program and it seems very nice. I have run into a few things that seem strange. I started entering test results and the first two items I entered didn't have the units I needed and I coulnd't figure out how to enter them. I also didn't see anywhere you could enter the normal ranges of the test. Without normal ranges(which vary based on lab) the test results don't mean much. The two units I have found missing so far are ng/dL and ug/dL.

I also read some posts about file sizes getting too big if you attach a lot of files. That is fine with me because I have another area on my computer I keep all my test results and can just link them. Is there a easier way to link to a file then typing it in manually? Maybe a way to browse to it like most programs?

I also see that the file being created as you enter information is being update under Documents and Settings and is probably encrypted. I use a online backup system that backs up everything I tell it to every night. Do I have to remember to create a backup file everytime I add something and then back that file up or is there a directory I can point it to to back up and then restore if I have a crash?

Thanks,

Brian

View Complete Thread