Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Individual Provider and Organization Addresses

Last post 04-09-2007, 10:09 PM by Esther625. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-04-2007, 1:47 PM 652

Time [O] Individual Provider and Organization Addresses

Many times the Individual Provider and the Organizaion have the same address and phone numbers.  Is there a way to automatically insert/copy the address from Individual to Organization, and vice versa?  This would be a time-saver!!!!
  •  04-04-2007, 3:32 PM 656 in reply to 652

Re: Individual Provider and Organization Addresses

Thank you for the suggestion.  We'll forward your idea to our development team for possible inclusion in future releases.

One quick question, though organizations rarely "move", it happens sometimes.  Do you see this working like a "same as" type flag, so that if the organization "moves", it would automatically impact the address of any individual providers associated with it in this fashion?

I assume that there may be information that is unique to the individual provider, however (such as phone extension number), which would remain separate and would need to be manually maintained.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Support Team

•  04-09-2007, 10:09 PM 667 in reply to 656

Re: Individual Provider and Organization Addresses

In answer to your question, "Yes."  It is funny you should say that organizations "rarely" move, but that is exactly what brought up this question.  I did have a facility move, and there were several "contacts" for that facility that I had to manually change.

And, "Yes", again to the extensions remaining separate and being manually maintained.

Again, thank you so very much for your timely responses!

View as RSS news feed in XML