Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Home Page Info

Last post 11-01-2006, 10:13 PM by Records For Living Support. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-04-2006, 1:55 PM 300

Home Page Info

Why does my home page titled “Jeffrey’s Personal Health Record Home Page” Under the “Your Health” heading have Conditions none and Medications none. I have filled out all my conditions and medications and they are visible when conditions are clicked on. Why do they not appear on this page? Is there a way to have them listed here?

•  06-04-2006, 2:02 PM 301 in reply to 300

Re: Home Page Info

Attachment: screenshot.png
    This problem is most likely due to the dates that you specified for the condition or medications. By default, HealthFrame only displays ACTIVE medications and conditions - not past ones. You've probably specified a date range for the medications indicating that you no longer take them.

See the attached image for how you can check the dates you've specified. If the checkbox indicates the condition is active - it should show on the home page of HealthFrame 2.0.

More importantly, future versions of HealthFrame will provide greatly improved 'customization' of the home page - so you have greater control over exactly what is displayed there.

Please let us know if this addresses your concern, or if there is another problem.

Support Team.

•  11-01-2006, 10:13 PM 515 in reply to 301

Re: Home Page Info

Attachment: home.png

HealthFrame 2.1 has introduced enhanced customization capabilities for the application home page:

1. You can choose to show (or hide) "Favorites" - this includes any page that you frequently navigate to (such as favorite reports, tests, etc).

2. You can choose specific conditions and medications that should be displayed/hidden.

3. You can customize how long in advance to show events

Like all HealthFrame customizations, you can save your settings and have multiple ways of configuring your home page.

Thanks,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML