Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

healthframe 2.0

Last post 05-22-2006, 12:05 PM by Records For Living Support. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-2006, 11:15 AM 281

healthframe 2.0

I reallly like healthframe 2.0,It is a vast improvement from the previous version. However ,i have a few suggestions for future releases:

1)remove the picture image from personal information or make it optional.

2)change dental procedures to dental or add dental exam to visit type

3)sort tests and tratments by type instead of date.This will make it easier to find if one has alot of tests done .

4)hide date ranges. Give option to have user define active/non active.

5)have the ability to hide non active individuals,organizations ,etc.

Christine

•  05-19-2006, 2:00 PM 282 in reply to 281

Re: healthframe 2.0

>I reallly like healthframe 2.0,It is a vast improvement from the previous version.

Thanks! We are constantly working to improve HealthFrame, and its gratifying to hear that you like what we've done so far.
               May I ask what is the one thing you like best about HealthFrame 2.0?

>However ,i have a few suggestions for future releases:
    >1)remove the picture image from personal information or make it optional.

It already is optional. You can place a picture of the PHR owner, or leave it blank. If you already have an image there and wish to remove it - right click on the image in the Personal Info page, and select the 'Clear' command.

>2)add dental exam back to visit type .

I cannot find any 'Dental Exam' visit type in HealthFrame 1.0. There was a 'Dental Care' visit type. This is still present - with the alias 'Dental Care'. All that happened is that the primary name for this visit type was changed to 'Dental Procedures'.

If this doesn't appear an adequate response, then please expand on your thought process for the request.

>3)sort tests and tratments by type instead of date.This will make it easier to
    >find if one has alot of tests done .

Please read up on 'customizations' in the HeatlhFrame documentation. This is probably the most exciting and powerful new feature in HealthFrame 2.0.  Look at the top-right of the page for an icon that looks like an elipsis (...) - and click on it, and select the 'Sort By' you prefer.

>4)hide date ranges. Give option to have user define active/non active.

Please clarify what page(s) you are referring to here. We already allow some customization of
    many pages and will be allowing more and more customatization in future HealthFrame
    releases.

As for what is active - or inactive - that is a function of the date range. For a treatment -
    for example - you can specify the date range for that treatment, and if todays date is in
    the range - its considered active. Does this make sense?

>5)have the ability to hide non active individuals,organizations ,etc.

To a great extent - this ability is already present in HealthFrame 2.0 using
    the afore-mentioned customization functionality. Just look for the elipsis (...)
    icon in the top-right of most pages, and click there to customize the display.

Please clarify if you were looking for something else.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

Support Team.
  •  05-19-2006, 4:38 PM 283 in reply to 282

>I reallly like healthframe 2.0,It is a vast improvement from the previous version.

Thanks! We are constantly working to improve HealthFrame, and its gratifying to hear that you like what we've done so far.
               May I ask what is the one thing you like best about HealthFrame .The list is too numerous.I have been looking for a long time to find a program that fits my needs,and this is the best one yet.

remove the picture image from personal information or make it optional.

It already is optional. You can place a picture of the PHR owner, or leave it blank. If you already have an image there and wish to remove it - right click on the image in the Personal Info page, and select the 'Clear' command.On my copy i only have a blank box where the picture belongs. it does not give me the option to add a picture. I dont know if it is just on my copy or if it is a bug with this version

sort tests and tratments by type instead of date.This will make it easier to
    >find if one has alot of tests done .

Please read up on 'customizations' in the HeatlhFrame documentation. This is probably the most exciting and powerful new feature in HealthFrame 2.0.  Look at the top-right of the page for an icon that looks like an elipsis (...) - and click on it, and select the 'Sort By' you prefer.

Sorry i need not read on customizations.

)hide date ranges. Give option to have user define active/non active.

Please clarify what page(s) you are referring to here. We already allow some customization of
    many pages and will be allowing more and more customatization in future HealthFrame
    releases.

As for what is active - or inactive - that is a function of the date range. For a treatment -
    for example - you can specify the date range for that treatment, and if todays date is in
    the range - its considered active. Does this make sense?

yes

have the ability to hide non active individuals,organizations ,etc.

To a great extent - this ability is already present in HealthFrame 2.0 using
    the afore-mentioned customization functionality. Just look for the elipsis (...)
    icon in the top-right of most pages, and click there to customize the display.

Please clarify if you were looking for something else.
    no,i will read up on customizations

•  05-19-2006, 8:46 PM 285 in reply to 283

>emove the picture image from personal information or make it optional.

>      It already is optional. You can place a picture of the PHR owner, or leave it blank
    >. If you already have an image there and wish to remove it - right click on the image in the
    >Personal Info page, and select the 'Clear' command.
    >On my copy i only have a blank box where the picture belongs. it does not give me
    >the option to add a picture. I dont know if it is just on my copy or if it is a bug with this version

From your posting possible errors you appear to have encountered an installation bug. I'll follow up with you in that thread to get to the bottom of it. Once that is corrected, I think you'll find this beahvior more intuitive.

•  05-22-2006, 12:05 PM 292 in reply to 285

An update that corrects this rare installation bug has been posted to our ftp site and will soon be available for wider distribution. Anyone encountering this problem now can try the installer at:

ftp://ftp.recordsforliving.com/Pub/HealthFrame/Install_HealthFrame_Release_2.0.1.exe

Support Team.

View as RSS news feed in XML