Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

follow-up visit

Last post 04-27-2006, 10:04 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-27-2006, 8:22 AM 249

follow-up visit

is it possible to add follow-up to both visit type and also under preparation and post -visit notes?

•  04-27-2006, 9:14 AM 250 in reply to 249

Re: follow-up visit

Thank you for your suggestions!

We have added 'Follow-up Viist' as a 'visit type' in the visit details page for HealthFrame 2.0.

I don't understand what you mean about adding follow-up under preparation and post-visit notes. If you mean that you would like these areas expanded, and the ability to put in much more related information, then I have some good news, and some more good news (in the future).

HealthFrame 1.0 lets you use journals to keep track of any extra notes relating to visits (or anything else you'd like).

HealthFrame 2.0 (due very soon) - will let you link individual journal entries directly into your visit details - so they are much more tightly related.

HealthFrame 3.0 (a way off, and anything I tell you here is subject to change) - may well offer a significant improvment in the whole area of health planning and planning management that greatly further extends this ability.

Thanks again for your feedback. We really value your contributions and we hope you are helping us to make HealthFrame the best possible consumer healthcare empowerment tool!

Support Team.

•  04-27-2006, 9:51 AM 252 in reply to 250

i meant to add something similar to what you have now for reason,prep and after visit notesbut label it follow-up appointment  with date and time.Link it to calendar so they automatically know when there next appointment is with the same doctor if illed out.
  •  04-27-2006, 10:04 AM 253 in reply to 252

This is a small part of a much larger feature cluster we are (strongly) considering for HealthFrame 3.0 (plan of care). When we support plan-of-care, we will make it easy to track referrals, integrate with calendar, and manage follup up appointments, procedures, treatments, and activities (e.g. excercise), and much much more.

Sorry we cannot get to it sooner!

Support Team.

View as RSS news feed in XML