Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Version stuck at 2.1.6

Last post 06-19-2009, 10:10 PM by NatureDude. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-16-2009, 4:20 PM 1383

Version stuck at 2.1.6

No matter how many updates I do, Help...about always shows 2.1.6. How do I correct this?
  •  06-17-2009, 10:18 AM 1389 in reply to 1383

Re: Version stuck at 2.1.6

Hi, NatureDude!

We're sorry to hear about the problem you are having upgrading from version 2.1.6.  We're able to reproduce the problems you are running into, so let's try the following steps:

1. For each person's personal health record (PHR) that is stored in HealthFrame, please create backup copies of their records (File > Save PHR Backup...)
    2. If possible, you may want to copy those backups to a location other than on your computer's hard disk.  For instance, you may want to copy to a USB key or external hard disk or even to another computer.  You want to do this periodically, any how, in case your computer's hard disk ever gets corrupted.  The backup files you created are by default saved in the "My Documents/HealthFrame Backups" folder.
    3. Now that you have saved your data (not strictly necessary - but good practice), let's uninstall HealthFrame 2.1.6.  Go to the Control Panel's "Add or Remove Programs" feature, locate HealthFrame Family Edition and uninstall it.  Once you've uninstalled, please verify that your desktop icons, etc are now gone and you can't start HealthFrame.
    4. Download and re-install HealthFrame: http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/Demo/Request.aspx
    5. Once you've re-installed, please start HealthFrame Explorer.  You should see all of your PHRs are still accessible.  Can you please go to the Help > About menu item and double check what version you see?  You should have v. 2.1.10 at this point.
    Please let us know if you need additional assistance and thank you for using HealthFrame.

Support Team
  •  06-19-2009, 10:10 PM 1399 in reply to 1389

Re: Version stuck at 2.1.6

That did it, thanks! I'm at 2.1.11
View as RSS news feed in XML