Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sequence for data entry

Last post 06-17-2009, 3:08 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-17-2009, 10:08 AM 1388

Sequence for data entry

When I begin to enter data about tests, procedures, etc., I seem to be getting out of the sequence of data entry that Healthframe requires.

For example, after I select a type of test and enter the date of the test, what sequence of data entry should I follow (administered, ordered, values, etc.)?

I am sure the system is well-designed but I can't seem to get the hang of the data entry protocol.

Can you help me?
  •  06-17-2009, 3:08 PM 1391 in reply to 1388

Re: Sequence for data entry

Hi, Wayne.

We're sorry to hear that you are having some difficulties with the data entry flow. 

HealthFrame does not require that you enter your information in any specific "sequence".  Take for instance, the specific context you asked about - tests:
    • After you select a type of test and enter the date of the test, you can stop entering information if you'd like, i.e. click "OK" and the test has been entered!
    • You can now enter any of the other information (if you'd like), in any order you'd like:
      • Enter the measurement values for your test.  For instance, in the case of a "Blood Lipids Panel", you would enter the information about your HDL, LDL and Total Cholesterol as well as Triglycerides.  Again, when you're done entering the measurement values, you can stop if you'd like or keep on going.
      • You can enter any of the remaining test information in any order you'd like, expanding any areas that may have been "collapsed" to save on screen space.  
    If you like to follow a 'guided tour' style of using the application, please consider reading the "Suggestions" panel on the bottom left of the screen.  It was designed to provide a high-level set of suggestions for first time users.

Please let us know if you are running into specific error messages or if at any point in time you are unable to save the data that you have entered so far.

Thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML