Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Tracking immunizations for my children

Last post 02-02-2009, 9:09 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-25-2009, 7:41 PM 1288

Tracking immunizations for my children

Hi,

I downloaded the trial for Healthframe,  I am interested in a program that I can use to track all of the medical information for our family.  Mostly my children.  I see that there is a place for immunizations but I don't know how to link that to a specific child?  I would need to link each child to their own medical records i.e.: immunization records.  Is this possible or are all the records entered for just one person?

Thank you!

Marti
  •  02-02-2009, 9:09 PM 1292 in reply to 1288

Re: Tracking immunizations for my children

Attachment: NewPHRs.PNG
    Hi, Marti.

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

With HealthFrame you can track individualized medical records for each member of your family.  If you have multiple children, each of them will have his/her own medical record, including information about immunizations.

When you start up HealthFrame, the first thing you'll see is a dialog that lets you either select an existing personal health record (PHR) to open, or you can create a brand new PHR.  Once you create a new PHR, you'll be able to open it and enter the immunization information, medications, conditions, doctor check-up visits, treatments, etc.  Each piece of information is tracked individually for each one of you children.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML