Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Computer Crashed

Last post 08-17-2008, 10:16 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2008, 5:02 PM 1184

Computer Crashed

My pc crashed that I had Health Frame installed on I was able to make a copy of the hard drive before it crashed on me how do I go about getting those user profiles back into the health frame software.

•  08-17-2008, 10:16 PM 1186 in reply to 1184

Re: Computer Crashed

We're sorry to hear that your PC crashed, but it's good to know you have a backup of your hard drive.

Do you have any backup files of HealthFrame, prior to the crash?  HealthFrame supports the backup and restore PHR capability, which can be used to restore your data after a computer crash, as well as to relocate your personal health data from one computer to another.

Restoring a backup file after installing HealthFrame is the recommended way of restoring after a crash.  However, if you don't have a backup file, but have access to a backup of your hard disk contents, please try the following steps:

1. Install HealthFrame (you'll need to re-enter your license code - please let us know via email if you do not have a record of your license code) in the new computer,
    2. Locate the HealthFrame data files in your hard disk backup and copy all contents of that folder into your new computer
    Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML