Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sorting of Related Informaiton

Last post 01-14-2008, 10:59 AM by Records For Living Support. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-25-2007, 12:17 PM 817

Sorting of Related Informaiton

I just scanned the last few pages on this forum, and didn't see this question.

In the "Related Information", is it possible to sort the related information by date and/or type of related information? This would be a great help when adding related information. For example, after an emergency room visit, I might get several communications, billings, etc., from the different providers associated with this visit.

For example, once I have input all related information, I would like to see all communications in one listing, and listed ascending in date order, and I would like to do thing while I am looking at the actual visit under "Related Information". Is this possible?

Many thanks!

•  07-26-2007, 7:56 PM 823 in reply to 817

Re: Sorting of Related Informaiton

Esther,

It's good to see your post again!

This is a great suggestion and has been forwarded to our development team. 

Related Links is an area of HealthFrame that was introduced in 2.0.  It is very powerful and definitelly an area that we should exploit further, including in reporting.

Thanks again for the suggestion,
    Support Team
  •  01-13-2008, 9:26 PM 953 in reply to 823

Yes, this would be a great enhancement. I noticed that the Conditions, Medications etc were sorted alphabetically, and the Vists by date in decending order, but when I looked at related records I've added so far, there was Related Information in whatever order (perhaps by input id). I saw a Visit, URL, Medication, one Expense, another Visit, another Expense... so it's a little confusing. It would be nice to have Related info in Alpha order then each record below them in date/desc or alpha order - or better yet, let the user choose the best sorting.
    So far, I'm loving the product and will most likely purchase it.

•  01-14-2008, 10:59 AM 960 in reply to 953

Thank you, Drix, for your suggestions.

Related Information was first introduced in the 2.x release and we hope to improve customization/usability in future releases.

We're happy you love HealthFrame.  We do too... Big Smile [:D]

Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML