Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Installation help: Admin settings on Win XP Pro

Last post 12-03-2007, 8:59 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-02-2007, 5:27 PM 913

Installation help: Admin settings on Win XP Pro

I tried installing HealthFrame_lite and got and got a fatal error. I then had a friend dl and install it and all went well so had them send me the copy they'd downloaded (in case it was my dl that was having problems).  I then tried installing it with Win XP Pro edition (fully up to date with SP2). in safe mode and it once again errored out, this time saying something vague about administrative settings.  I've installed a lot of software recently and haven't run into any similar problems with other programs so I'm pretty clueless what the settings might be that would be causing the problems.  I've done a search on the forum for installation problems and I'm not seeing a thread with anything similiar but I may easily have missed it.
  •  12-03-2007, 8:59 PM 914 in reply to 913

Re: Installation help: Admin settings on Win XP Pro

We're sorry to hear that you are having problems installing HealthFrame Lite on your Windows XP SP2 system.

We have a page on our web site that contains some information that may be helpful to you  -  Demo Download Troubleshooting.

Since you have a supported operating system, there are really two likely reasons that may be keeping you from properly installing HealthFrame Lite:  your installer is corrupted or  you don't  have the right privileges.

It seems you may have a valid installer, but it is worth double checking.  Please look at the attached image.  You need to right-mouse click on the installer file icon and then select the Properties menu.  Then click on the tab for Digital Signatures and click on the Details button to make sure the digital signature is 'OK'.

Assuming the instaler is valid, the next step is to make sure that you are installing using administrative privileges.  Right-mouse click again on the installer file icon but this time select the Run As... menu item.  When it comes up, please select to run as Administrator.

Please let us know if these directions help you with your installation.  If not, please contact support@RecordsForLiving.com so that we can schedule a web conference meeting to help you further.

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML