Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

HealthFrame Explorer - Questions

Last post 12-27-2007, 9:44 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-19-2007, 10:18 PM 917

HealthFrame Explorer - Questions

Hi,
    I would to get some information about Health Frame Explorder Records for living. If I decided to buy this product, in how many computer I can install it and how many people's information i can Store? Do you have any customer service number which I can call to get more information about this product?
    Thanks,
    Karthik
  •  12-27-2007, 9:44 AM 920 in reply to 917

Re: HealthFrame Explorer - Questions

Hi, Karthik.  Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame!

The license for the HealthFrame Family Edition allows members of a single household to install HealthFrame Explorer on their computers (desktop or laptop).  The limitation imposed by the license is that individuals be a part of the same household - not how many computers they use.

Given the intent of the Family Edition is to support a family of individuals living in a household, we limit the license to track a reasonable number of personal health records (PHRs) - currently set to twelve.

We offer professional editions to health care providers, wellness coaches, nurses, etc who would like to help a larger number of individuals, not living in the same household.  If you are interested in the terms of the HealthFrame Professional Edition, please contact our team via email at info@RecordsForLiving.com

We provide phone and even web conferencing support on the occasions when our customers - or interested parties - have specific needs that cannot be addressed via looking at the FAQ (http://www.recordsforliving.com/HealthFrame/FAQ.aspx), email (support@RecordsForLiving.com) or in this user community forum (http://Community.RecordsForLiving.com).  Selective use of support resources allows us to provide help to current and interested users, free of charge.

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame and please let us know if you have additional questions,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML