Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

question about the products

Last post 10-03-2007, 9:04 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-26-2007, 10:41 PM 865

question about the products

I want to find out my health history in the past was reported in somewhere or in some Health History Reports Deparment. Can I have your contact phone number.

Is this product working for my question.If not where can I get them . please help me information for that. Thank You

Tran
  •  10-03-2007, 9:04 PM 871 in reply to 865

Re: question about the products

Tran,

Records For Living does not have access to your medical records - you can check our privacy policy for additional details.

In the US, you can request a copy of your medical records from each of your health care providers.  If you wish a sample letter requesting a copy of your health records, you can use the template we publish on our website: http://www.recordsforliving.com/PersonalHealthRecords/HowToGetOne.aspx

Unfortunately, very few doctors track your medical records electronically and you are likely to get copies of paper records.  If you have multiple doctors and you want for all of them to have access to your complete, consolidated medical history, your best bet is to do the leg work of consolidating your records yourself, and sharing them with your doctors.  You can use a combination of HealthFrame to manage your personal health records and your doctor(s) can view your records using HealthFrame Viewer, even if he/she does not have an electronic health record system.

Good luck with your efforts!
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML