Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Response Notification

Last post 04-09-2007, 10:04 PM by Esther625. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-04-2007, 1:39 PM 651

Wink [;)] Response Notification

Is there any way that I can be automatically notified (via e-mail??) that you have responded to my question(s), and to include in the notification the specific question you have responded to?  I'm not asking for much, am I? 
  •  04-04-2007, 2:34 PM 653 in reply to 651

Re: Response Notification

Dear Esther,

You can configure your HealthFrame User Community account so that you receive email notification for replies to your posts.  (Please see configuration shown in image below). 

In order to get to that screen, please make sure that (1) login as yourself; (2) look at the top of the page, where it says Signed in as Esther625 and click on your user name (i.e. Esther625).

You should note that there is one risk of doing this.  Some email providers will think that we are sending you SPAM, since you will have potentially repeated emails sent from support@RecordsForLiving.com.  If that happens, you will not receive any of the notifications and there is unfortunately nothing we can do...  If you have a way of registering our email as being legitimate, you may want to do that too...  To be 'safe' you may also want to double check on the HealthFrame Community Forum.

Thanks for your feedback,

Support Team

•  04-09-2007, 10:04 PM 666 in reply to 653

Re: Response Notification

Thank you so very much!
View as RSS news feed in XML