Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Graph of CBC results

Last post 12-07-2006, 2:06 PM by Dave. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-06-2006, 2:52 PM 558

Graph of CBC results

I would like to be able to enter the CBC results and graph the results over time. My wife gets weekly tests and I think it would be beneficial to display the results over time to discern developing patterns.

Ciao,

Dave

•  12-06-2006, 4:49 PM 559 in reply to 558

Re: Graph of CBC results

Attachment: CBC Sample.zip

Dear Dave,

With HealthFrame you can already do that, by using a combination the User Defined Graph feature and the built-in customization support.

Please see the attached file for a sample HealthFrame personal health record with three Complete Blood Count (CBC) tests, one week apart.  Please note in there are two user defined graphs that display (1) red vs. white blood count; (2) four measurements from the CBC (hemoglobin, MCH, Hematocrit level and MCV).

Thanks,
    Support Team

•  12-06-2006, 5:03 PM 560 in reply to 559

Attachment: CBC.GIF

Here are the steps to do what you want with HealthFrame:

1. Enter your wife's CBC lab results

2. Click on Reports > User-defined Graph

3. Click on the context bar at the top of the User-defined Graph, on the ellipsis button (...) - also known as the 'customization button'.  Click on the Measurement Type menu item and select as many measurement types as you'd like.

4. When you're happy with the graph you've defined, click again on the ellipsis button and this time select the Save Customization As... menu item.  You'll be prompted to enter the name you wish for this new graph you have created (e.g. CBC: Red and White Cells).

5. If you create many graphs, you'll periodically wish to switch from one to another.  You can do that by either going to the Reports > Graphs section or by going to the User-defined Graph and clicking on the customization button, and this time using the Select Customization menu item.

For more information, please read the help files on "Customizations" and Reports/User-defined Graphs.

Please let us know if we can be of further help.

Thanks,
    Support Team

•  12-07-2006, 1:38 PM 561 in reply to 559

I can't download the attachment sample PHR file. I get URL not found. But I can download the attachment on the reply descibing the graph.
  •  12-07-2006, 1:54 PM 562 in reply to 561

Attachment: CBC Sample.zip

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  It seems the forum software is not configured to download HPHR files.  Please try to download the attached ZIP file (it contains the original HPHR file).

I have updated the original entry also...

Thanks,

Support Team

•  12-07-2006, 2:06 PM 563 in reply to 562

That worked. I was able to download it.
    Thank you
View as RSS news feed in XML