Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

2.0.3 - Report - Medical History

Last post 08-01-2006, 10:24 PM by Records For Living Support. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-24-2006, 9:04 AM 411

2.0.3 - Report - Medical History

The report in the areas of treatments for chemistry, Electrocardiagram, Hematology, etc is hard to read and the date of treatment or tests has to be searched. I would recommend one of the following:

(1) The date for the office and/or treatment or / test could be bold with the underline to quickly see what the date was; or

(2) have the second and all other lines under a date of service indented. I would suggest to indent the second and subsequent lines under the date to begin as the date with a colon appears.

Either one of these suggestions work, just annoyed with the fact that I have to make the area for the health care provider to reference and review.

*** Davis
  •  07-31-2006, 9:21 PM 413 in reply to 411

Re: 2.0.3 - Report - Medical History

Attachment: rep.gif

Thanks for the suggestions on how we can improve the medical history summary report.  One improvement will be available in the upcoming HealthFrame 2.1 release is support for OpenHealth Service reports.  In a nutshell, it will allow for us to create custom reports as well as reuse industry-provided reports.

Note for instance, the default medical history summary report and a snippet of the AAFP (American Academy of Family Physician) summary report.  Both will be available in HealthFrame 2.1, among other reports.

With this new feature, we will be able to add new reports in-between release cycles.  Additionally, HealthFrame users who are technically inclined and who are familiar with XSLT will be able to create reports of their own.

We expect we will create a web site or forum discussion where these custom developed reports can be made available to the HealthFrame user community.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Support Team

•  08-01-2006, 10:24 PM 417 in reply to 411

Re: 2.0.3 - Report - Medical History

First, I think this complaint only applies to Tests, but if you also think it applies to Treatments, then please clarify.

For HealthFrame 2.1, we've added many new reports, and an extensible reports mechansim. We've also added optional support to the Medical History Summary report to display the test results in tabular form.

View as RSS news feed in XML