Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Printing a List of Providers

Last post 11-05-2006, 3:31 PM by Records For Living Support. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2006, 9:18 AM 297

Printing a List of Providers

I am evaluating the product and I would like to know how to print out the list of providers for a record to take with me.

Thanks,

Bill G.

•  05-29-2006, 9:33 AM 298 in reply to 297

Re: Printing a List of Providers

Attachment: ListOfProviders.gif

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the suggestion.  We expect in the HealthFrame 2.x timeframe to support a number of new reports and we appreciate your input.  We assume you'd like a list of the providers, including role (PCP, cardiologist, RN, etc), combined with their contact information.  Is that correct?

In the meantime, you can use the Medical History Summary report to produce the list of providers.  If you do not wish to carry around the remainder of your medical history, simply create a customization that hides the other content.

Please follow the steps in the picture below and please take a look at the customization documentation (built-in help).

Thanks,

Support Team

•  06-14-2006, 7:27 AM 362 in reply to 297

so, how can this be done - I am running / using 2.0 and don't how it can be done clearly.
    *** Davis
  •  06-14-2006, 8:26 PM 363 in reply to 362

Attachment: help.gif

The customization feature is brand new in 2.0.

Please read up on the customization feature in the built-in help.  Once you're familiar with the customization (look for the ellipsis button on the 'context bar' at the top of the form), then you basically use that feature to shut off all but the content that you want.  In this case, to print providers.

I'll reiterate the point of the original response, which is that this is a work-around.  v 2.1 will contain vastly improved, extensible reporting support and will handle provider listings, in particular.

Thanks,
    Support Team

•  11-05-2006, 3:31 PM 527 in reply to 363

Attachment: SummaryReports.PNG

HealthFrame 2.1 has been released, and as promised, we have added many new reports (circled below), including one that prints a list of providers.  If you open the sample PHR for Susan Marie Taylor and then click on the Healthcare Providers Summary Report, you'll see the report shown below.

Remember that you can create different customizations for your reports (by clicking on the ellipsis - ... - on the context bar), choosing to show or hide certain providers, as desired.

View as RSS news feed in XML