Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

V2.0.2 - Calendar

Last post 06-20-2006, 7:31 PM by Dick Davis. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-15-2006, 10:01 PM 374

V2.0.2 - Calendar

Discussion Folder for the Calendar
    *** Davis
  •  06-15-2006, 10:05 PM 375 in reply to 374

FDD-Calendar - Adding Event - Using Military Time

Was there a reason why the use of military time was not programed for the product? If I can set windows as a 24-hour or a 12 hour time display, I would have expected to be able to enter time in the add event in military time.

Also, since windows is using the 24 hour or 12 hour time for display, is that a fetaure that is coming in a future release of the product? If not planned for future release, can it be inserted in the the forth coming 2.1 release?

*** Davis
  •  06-15-2006, 10:07 PM 376 in reply to 374

FDD-Printing Calendar - Need better printed report

When the calendar is displayed and the print icon is click, the resulting report is very horrible. I has expected to have standard columns for the calendar. Has this been reported already?
    *** Davis
  •  06-20-2006, 4:44 PM 387 in reply to 376

Re: FDD-Printing Calendar - Need better printed report

Attachment: PrintedCalendar.PNG

This is what I get when I print the calendar.  Is this what you see?  If so, what did you want to see for 'standard columns'?  If not, can you print to PDF and email the output to us?

Please note the software allows entering military time in the calendar, but it displays non-military time.  I've entered a request to support customization that displays military time.

Thanks,
    Support Team

•  06-20-2006, 7:31 PM 392 in reply to 376

Re1: FDD-Printing Calendar - Print attachment

Since I don't get the same results, I will email them as I have not mastered the ability to put a jpg file here as you do - I guess I still don't understand what/how to do it.
    *** Davis
View as RSS news feed in XML