Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

HealthFrame Personal Health Record Explorer has stopped working

Last post 07-08-2013, 1:28 PM by Esther625. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-08-2013, 11:43 AM 1694

Surprise [:O] HealthFrame Personal Health Record Explorer has stopped working

I am having a major problem right now in that I cannot print reports that my insurance company is asking for.  I have tried printing the Healthcare Providers Summary and the Medical History Summary.  I get the attached error.  Please help! In addition, after receiving this message, I have to click on Close Program.

I can "open" the report and print it that way, but cannot print it directly from HealthFrame.
  •  07-08-2013, 12:32 PM 1695 in reply to 1694

Re: HealthFrame Personal Health Record Explorer has stopped working

We are very sorry for this problem. That message implies that HealthFrame has crashed. This could be either due to data corruption, installation corruption, or a software bug (or all of the above).

Anyhow - the easiest way for us to fix this problem is to schedule a time with desktop sharing software. Please send email to support@RecordsForLiving.com with a few times you would be available, and we'll setup the meeting.

Again, my sincere appologies, and we'll do our best to correct this issue promptly.

Records For Living Support.
  •  07-08-2013, 1:28 PM 1696 in reply to 1695

Re: HealthFrame Personal Health Record Explorer has stopped working

I just sent you an e-mail. Thank you for such a quick response. . .again!!!! :)

View as RSS news feed in XML