Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

User-defined Graphs display Zero values even if data field is left blank (old problem?)

Last post 06-16-2010, 3:43 PM by Gary. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-22-2009, 4:03 PM 1453

User-defined Graphs display Zero values even if data field is left blank (old problem?)

I'm running version 2.1.11, the latest when I check for Updates. For a very long time now these graphs plot values of 0 (zero), EVEN IF I have entered nothing in the data field. Some time ago I believe I had read some forum post where you had mentioned you were aware of this problem, so I expected a subsequent fix, but today the problem still exists. Do you have a plan to fix this; this problem makes such graphs much less credible when you are trying to speak with your Care Providers?
  •  08-25-2009, 8:04 AM 1466 in reply to 1453

Re: User-defined Graphs display Zero values even if data field is left blank (old problem?)

Hi, Gary.

I was able to reproduce the problem you raise, i.e. entering a 'blank' value results in a zero being shown in user-defined graphs.  I believe the issue that was fixed in earlier versions, is that some built-in graphs used to have the same bug. 

Regardless, the problem is still present in the current version and I will make the development team aware that the problem persists for user-defined graphs.

Thank you for reporting the problem and for your patience,
    Support Team

•  06-16-2010, 3:43 PM 1585 in reply to 1466

Re: User-defined Graphs display Zero values even if data field is left blank (old problem?)

Support Team: Is there an update to HealthFrame available soon that will fix this and any other problems? Please update us Users on what development is ongoing; it appears that some Support questions on this Forum are not being replied to very fast.
View as RSS news feed in XML