Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

HealthFrame Set-up

Last post 03-19-2006, 7:25 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-19-2006, 7:21 PM 145

HealthFrame Set-up

I Start use HealthFrame Software and create my personal information with is nice couse show and indicate under highlights bars all my personal info. But if comes to my wife where I did try to set her up then automatically linked me to purchase a new software, is that throe or I'm do in something wrong. Please tell me if is possible to create personal info. with second line for my wife or I just have to set her up under family section with lucks like add a children to a portfolio.
    Regards: Jan
  •  03-19-2006, 7:25 PM 148 in reply to 145

Re: HealthFrame Set-up

With HealthFrame each person gets as separate personal health record (PHR).  When you started HealthFrame for the first time, you saw a dialog where you entered your name.  That created your own personal health record.

To add a separate record for your wife, the easiest thing to do is to re-start the program, but instead of selecting your own PHR, click on the New PHR button.  Then enter your wife’s name and click OK.  You should see a separate HealthFrame window show up, where you can enter your wife’s medical information.  You can do the same thing for your children, if you have any.

Thanks,
    Support Team

Records For Living, Inc.

http://www.RecordsForLiving.com

View as RSS news feed in XML