Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Windows mobile viewer

Last post 02-07-2009, 8:08 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-07-2009, 7:13 PM 1300

Windows mobile viewer

Do you guys have a viewer for windows mobile?

I’ve tried using the schema on your website and also extracting the schema from the XML file but haven’t had any luck.

What I want to do is keep a backup of the records on my smartPhone and view them as the PC viewer does.
  •  02-07-2009, 8:08 PM 1301 in reply to 1300

Try the HealthFrameWorks website demo [WAS Re: Windows mobile viewer]

Attachment: HealthFrameWorks.PNG
    Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

Records For Living does not currently support a viewer for windows mobile, but you may be interested in some new technology we have developed as part of our HealthFrameWorks services.

HealthFrameWorks is used by our business partners to allow their patients and medical providers access to electronic health records. Records For Living is now considering adding new services that may be of interest to HealthFrame users.

Here is a sampling of HealthFrameWorks services that are being considered as new service options for HealthFrame users:
    • Automated backups managed by Records For Living,
    • Support for shared access by authorized family members living in separate households (e.g. care of elderly parents), and
    • Ability to remotely access PHR from mobile phone or browsers - as is your request.
    We have put together a limited demonstration site that allows access to our two sample PHRs.

If you are curious, using your windows mobile device (or your computer), go to http://er.healthframeworks.com/  You can either access Susan or Jose's PHR:
    • STaylor (password STaylor)
    • JGonzalez (password JGonzalez)
    We're asking HealthFrame users to please give this demonstration site a try and let us know what you think might be some useful new functionality/services you'd like to see using some of this technology.

Thanks!
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML