Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Using HealthFrame on laptop and desktop

Last post 05-26-2009, 8:50 PM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-26-2009, 8:41 PM 1346

Using HealthFrame on laptop and desktop

I have been trying the demo of Healthframe.  I have just purchased the program , but  I wondered if I will be able to install it on both my laptop and desktop?  If so Is there a folder that contains all the data that I can move to keep the two computers current/synced.

thanks,
    sandee
  •  05-26-2009, 8:50 PM 1347 in reply to 1346

Re: Using HealthFrame on laptop and desktop

Hi, Sandee.

If you are using the HealthFrame Family Edition, you can install the program on both your laptop and desktop.  Here's a summary of our licensing:
    • HealthFrame Explorer - Family Edition: License can be installed in any computer belonging to members of the same household (desktops and laptops included) - Limited to 12 PHRs.
    • HealthFrame Viewer: Freely distributed - can be installed in any computer, by any one, free of charge.
    • HealthFrame Professional Edition -  Licenses much be purchased for each computer where the professional edition is installed - Unlimited number of PHRs.
    If you wish to transfer your data between your desktop and laptop, simply backup your PHR, transfer the file and restore the PHR on the other computer.  You can think of the backup and restore functions as you would of file save as and open.

Thank you for using HealthFrame,
    Support Team
View as RSS news feed in XML