Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Validation failure saving page contents

Last post 07-18-2008, 6:57 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-07-2008, 11:19 PM 1175

Validation failure saving page contents

I got this error again - “Validation failure saving page contents” - but this time, it was just entering some copied text into a Journal entry. I don't know if it was a special character or font, but I removed it, pasted it into Notepad then back into entry and it finally allowed me to save it. I also wanted to include the website link but the text did not create an automatic hyperlink so I added one via the Related Information.

•  07-18-2008, 6:57 AM 1181 in reply to 1175

Re: Validation failure saving page contents

Hi, Drix.

Is it possible for you to share with us the content that you attempted to copy into a journal entry?  If it contains personal information, please feel free to describe any non-letter or digit characters you used.  It is unlikely that fonts caused this issue, but just in case, do you recall what fonts you were using?

You are correct that our journal entry editor is currently unable to track links.  We are considering what improvements should be made to this editor in future releases and we will take your comment into consideration.

Sorry for the issue with the validation error - hopefully you still have access to the information you tried entering and we can then fix the problem for future releases.

Thank you,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML