Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Weekly dosages

Last post 03-04-2008, 7:06 AM by Records For Living Support. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-02-2008, 10:34 PM 1011

Weekly dosages

Hello,
    I am looking at purchasing Records For Living software, I have just been looking at the demo,
    and a couple of questions, with the dossages, there is no provision to have a weekly dosage, as my medicine is taken once a week only, this causes a few problems.

Also once registered is the software for a single user only, as I take my laptop with me and I would need
    the program on my PC and Laptop.

Thanking You

Yvonne
  •  03-04-2008, 7:06 AM 1016 in reply to 1011

Re: Weekly dosages

Yvonne,

Thank you for your interest in HealthFrame.

As a rule, whenever HealthFrame offers a list of options from which you can select a choice, it also allows you to enter any value you need to by scrolling to the bottom of the list until you find the ellipsis (...) at the bottom.  When you select that option, a new text entry field shows up and you can enter the text for "Every Week".  Please see the image below for an example. 

We will let our development team know that this may be a useful frequency to add for future releases.  Thanks!

When you buy a license for HealthFrame - Family Edition, you are buying a 'household' license which allows all members of that household to install HealthFrame on any computers they access their medical records from.  You can install HealthFrame on your laptop in addition to your home computer, with the same license.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance,
    Support Team

View as RSS news feed in XML