Records For Living Community

Share Information about HealthFrame and taking control of your own healthcare
Welcome to Records For Living Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Color shading on reports

Last post 10-14-2009, 6:59 PM by Jadian. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-14-2009, 6:59 PM 1504

Color shading on reports

I have asked about this in the past, but I'm still stumped.  The Medical History Report looks great on the screen, but when printed to a color printer the only thing that's in color is the photograph.  All of the shading is gone.  I'd like to give this report to my doctor, but without the shading it is difficult to read.

I've temporarily installed Healthframe on four different computers which each has a different kind of printer and none of them have printed the shading.  However, one of the users here said that his report printed fine.  Can you give me ANY clue as to how to get the shading to print? 

This may be a hint. 
    On the CCR report I have to "open" the report and in my browser I have to check the "print background colors and images" in "Page Setup" (file) before it prints the shading.  Without going through the browser I don't see any place to change this in any of the printer dialogs. Unfortunately, there is no "open" on the History Report.  I've even tried printing to a PDF file and opening this file in my browser, but still no go.

Thanks

Jadian

View as RSS news feed in XML